Day 6: Today is an easy cardio day. Go for a brisk walk, a bike ride, or take the kids to the park! Get out that foam roller and loosen up while you’re at it!
Remember those nutrition things we talked about on Day 3? Which one were you able to start on? Are you sticking to it?
Just one thing. Keep that one going for the next week. We’re not going to add anything else. We need to make this one a habit first.
Here’s a couple tips for you this next week:
1. Make an omelet with spinach and green peppers.
2. Place a grilled chicken breast on top of a bed of romaine and spinach.
3. Chop spinach and mix in ground beef for burgers, then wrap in romaine leaves for a bun-less burger!
4. Try a different method. If you always steam, try it roasted. If you always bake, try it steamed. If you always microwave, try it raw!
5. Blend some spinach/romaine/kale in a blender with some celery, cucumber with liquid (water or almond milk) and a few berries to sweeten it up.
6. Bed of greens, chopped pecans, fresh parmesan cheese with a vinaigrette dressing.
7. Try a new green veggie every day. Take the kids with you to the store and have them each pick out a new vegetable to try. Google a recipe that involves that food and get the kids involved in helping to make it.
Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions!!
thank you for this…walked alot outside while at my sons bbal tourney. I also ate really good today and refused to buy junk food at the concession stand. Had 2 peanut bags on me so ate that for lunch and waited until I got home to have chicken smothered with mushrooms and melted cheese. Bring on tomorrow. Oh my legs thank you also for today. The walking helped my legs relax.